Thursday, March 20, 2008

Winter Project Nears Completion


O.K., so it's not really "near completion" in the strictest sense of that phrase. On the other hand the bottom portion of the entertainment center / library is in and functioning. You can tell it's functioning because there is a T.V. sitting on it with all of the associated "home theater" boxes installed just beneath the T.V. I still have to finish the drawer fronts and add the upper library shelves. I'm guessing three more weeks, but who knows how long it will ultimately take. After all I'm both lazy and retired. I have to officially thank my son Neil who helped me carry two sections of this monstrous thing up from the shop.

1 comment:

Numeriklab said...

Looking good! And thanks for finally acknowledging my wood carrying abilities. It's taken me years to master the craft!