Monday, December 31, 2007

And the White Out Continues


White Out


Vermont Champagne Bucket. A bit suggestive but very effective.


Gee, no one told us it snowed in Vermont before we moved here. But apparently it does and today was the latest iteration. At this rate the garden fence will completely disappear in a couple of weeks. We got 5 inches of snow today and another 6 forecast for tomorrow. I may have to re-sole the snowshoes at this rate. Our snowplow guy had to stop at the bottom of the driveway to put on chains and I got a chance to talk to him. Unfortunately he was incoherent from lack of sleep what with all the plowing. I didn't even take the dogs out for a walk today. On the positive side, it's great to stand in front of the fire and watch the snow fall knowing there's champagne tonight to celebrate "first night". Here is my New Year's resolution: I promise to walk the dogs tomorrow, snow or no snow.

No comments: